1. Shop & Order Online
Shop whenever, wherever. GiftBaskets.com lets you send thoughtful gifts from home, work, and even from your laptop or cell phone. We have something unique for every age and taste. When shopping and ordering is this fast, you'll find time for everyone on your list.
2. Place Order By Phone
Call the gift-giving experts. Whether you know what you want or just can't decide, our customer care experts are standing by to take your order and field your questions. Friendly help finding the perfect gift is just a phone call away.
8am-11pm ET, M-F
10am-6pm ET Sa, Su
3. Volume Order Form
All your shopping, one easy step. For corporate gifts or lists as long as Saint Nick's, our volume order form is just the thing. Simply complete the form with the names and addresses of everyone on your gift list, and we'll take care of the rest. There's even room for personal messages.
Finding the Perfect Corporate Gift Basket
1. There are a variety of sizes of Corporate gift baskets, but keep in mind the size of the company or even the amount of people who will be receiving the basket. This ensures that everyone is able to have some of the delicious goodies.
2. Consider items such as candy, cookies, and coffee/tea products, as these are all things which employees can share and indulge in within a corporate setting.
3. If you really want to impress the recipient, choosing gourmet foods is just the way to do so. Show off your knowledge of fancy cuisine!
4. Some may not think wine would be the right type of item for a corporate setting. However, if the basket is going to the CEO of the company and will be taken home, then the right wine is a wonderful and sophisticated choice.
5. One type that never goes out of style is the fruit basket. As more individuals these days express a desire to be health-conscious, you can never go wrong with this kind.
6. Consider a spa basket for an employee or co-worker who has put in lots of extra effort this year. Show him or her that a day of relaxation is well-deserved with a gift card to a local masseuse or home relaxation potions.
7. When you're unsure what to put in a corporate basket, a nice collection of fruit gourmet chocolates tends to work. Something for everyone!
8. A corporate gift basket filled with healthy food items is suitable for those companies that deal with healthy lifestyle products and services. It's the perfect way to say that you appreciate and agree with their philosophies.
9. For holidays relative to the corporate setting, remember to keep the basket non-denominational. A selection of gourmet foods, cheeses, and candies is always a safe bet.
10. Remember that just because your gift basket is being given in a business setting, it doesn't have to be boring. A personalized basket that really reflects your appreciation of the recipients is always the best way to go.
Corporate Gift Baskets