Send the Best with These Popular Types of Gift Baskets
Guide to the Perfect Gift for Any Occasion
1. Selecting a gift basket when there's a new baby in the home presents a lot of options. The possibilities are as fresh as the new bundle of joy. Some fun ideas for the new parents include bath, books and toys, or gourmet food baskets.
2. When selecting a basket to give as a sympathy gift, flowers or plants are always in good taste. Choose greenery that can be replanted for a longer-lasting present.
3. For gift recipients who are celebrating an anniversary, give them a basket with a variety of romantic items, for example wine, gourmet chocolates, and bubble bath for that late-night rendezvous.
4. Choosing a thank you basket for someone is quite easy, as the giver has a wealth of options. Some items that are perfect for this type of occasion include edible items, beautiful flowers, or a basket of relaxing spa items.
5. For those who are ailing, ill or just need a pick-me-up, put a gift basket in the same consideration as you would a plant or flowers or even a card. Baskets filled with soup, flowers or any one of a number of items can brighten the day. Your thoughtfulness hopefully can put them back on the road to recovery.
6. A housewarming basket is sure to please the new homeowner. Fruit baskets or collections of flowers and seeds for beginning a garden are just two inspiring ideas.
7. There doesn't have to be a particular occasion in order to give someone a gift basket. Selecting one for someone just because you want to is a really nice thing to do. Consider it a random act of kindness or maybe, paying it forward.
8. Giving a wedding basket is a splendid idea for bridal party members who want to do something special for the bride on her exciting day. Bringing a wedding day basket to her house, filled with flowers or chocolates and fruit, is something that she will remember for years to come.
9. When trying to find the perfect birthday gift to give to a friend or a loved one, why not consider a basket filled with a variety of their favorite items? This is a smart way to give the birthday boy or girl everything in one beautifully prepared package.
10. Gift baskets are also a great option for people who have just got a new job or graduated from college. These congratulatory types of baskets can be filled with fruit, flowers, coffee/tea, make it your choice for them.
Gift Baskets by Occasion