1. The reasons we're apart from our kids vary - maybe they just started college, decided to study somewhere warmer, or took a summer internship. No matter why they're away or where they are, there's an easy way to connect - a care package! Our collection of college care packages is designed specifically with study-minded in mind.
2. Everybody knows that students need brain food. You know (or hope) they're up late studying for exams and writing papers, and nothing keeps the noggin nimble like a little sugar. Many care packages pack tons of familiar candy and energy that helps power the 3 a.m. mind.
3. Is she getting enough sleep? Is he bathing enough? It's doubtful that they're eating vegetables, either. Some care packages are loaded with sugar, but there are healthy options, too. Baskets focused on nuts, trail mixes, and get-well-soon favorites are geared towards your (maybe) ailing student.
4. What if there isn't enough to do? If your kid's too cool for school, or away somewhere that's not school at all, they might need a little entertainment, too. Care packages with games and activities are great for campers, sick students, or someone living alone in a new city.
5. You can't always be around for birthdays, so there are care packages for that. Loaded with celebratory sweets and cheerful birthday messages, these are a great way to remind a student that they weren't always so big and independent.