1. Not everyone appreciates a chocolate freakout. If you know someone who could probably use a spa day more than bulk caffeine and sugar, don't count gift baskets out. Our collection of spa baskets is designed to provide a moment away from the fray, which is really one of the best gifts there is.
2. Some people imagine a trip to the spa to be the exclusive territory of those with more time and money than responsibilities. The thing is; deep relaxation and a sense of calm are within reach of anyone willing to simply feel that way. Sending a spa basket to someone tired can be the perfect way to open their mind up to getting away.
3. Spa products rely heavily on aromatherapy and comfort in the bath. There's nothing quite like locking out the world (and kids, and husbands, and bills, and laundry) and immersing yourself in steam and a favorite scent. Lavender, mint, rose, orchid, and many more popular aromas find their way into our baskets.
4. The name we see most in the "To" fields on spa gift baskets? Mom. Everyone knows what a pain they were (or are) and wants to send the materfamilias something truly deserved. Trust us - she wants a spa gift basket.
5. Some people can't pat their heads and rub their tummies at the same time; lots of people can't smell something great and not feel hungry. A number of relaxation gift baskets come with nibbles or even champagne to stimulate another group of senses.